Specializing in postcards and antique photographs

Sunday, April 25, 2010

EntreCard problem

A week or so ago, I noticed that this blog was no longer part of the EntreCard system.  I had it linked with another blog (A Valese Blog - I'm not that creative blog naming wise), so it was easy to switch back and forth in EntreCard when dropping and such.  But suddenly, it wasn't there.  I looked in my email & there was a message from EntreCard saying they had deleted the account because of a security issue.   I contacted them and asked them what I needed to do to rectify the situation, and they contacted me and said I was reactivated. 

However it is still not linked, and I can't seem to link it.  I can't add it as a new blog - because it already exists in EntreCard.  Same thing happens when I try to link it as an existing blog - there is a box for an email address & password, and an "add" button, but it won't accept it.  It says it already exists. 

So I sent another email to them to ask what I needed to do, and I'm awaiting a response.

In the meantime, I cannot drop with this blog.  People can drop on me, but I cannot drop.   Also, I cannot accept or reject ads.  Most ads are accepted automatically so maybe that's not an issue.  But at least one ad was rejected - not by me, but by the EntreCard admin.  So I apologize for that.

I don't know when this problem will be solved, but hopefully soon.    In the mean time, I'm not able to return any drops with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment